Thursday 12 February 2009

Yawn, yawn, yawn.

After seeing the recent dresses chosen by celebs (or their stylists) to wear to the recent annual award ceremonies I started to think what would I wear to what is essentially the highlight of their year.

This year I have been rather disappointed. Everyone is playing it far too safe and I have pretty much forgotten what eveyrone has worn already. It's a bit like going for your haircut. You want a change but nothing drastic. The worst thing is to come out and nobody even notices you've had it cut!

So after careful analysis here are my options. There are a few, but then there's the Emmys, Baftas and the Oscars so I need to keep my options open!



Giorgio Armani



Monique Lhuillier



Oscar de la Renta



Andrew GN



Balmain


Now that's more like it! Don't you agree?

No comments:

Post a Comment