Wednesday 10 June 2009

Resort and pre-fall collections are the best!

After browsing the Resort 2010 collections and looking back at my previous blogs on Pre-fall collections I have come to the conclusion that I often prefer these collections to the actual Spring/Summer and Autumn/Winter stuff.

For me these collections are so wearable. They are simple. Less about making a huge statement during the competition of fashion week and more about creating clothes that people will actually wear.

Stella McCartney's Resort collection is a perfect example. I want everything. And as usual I especially want her jumper dresses and jumpsuits which are clearly her forte.

Which outfit do you prefer?






1 comment:

  1. Deff the second one!
    xoxo,
    http://tiltumaria.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete